Monday 7 May 2018

I am a Happy Homeless Person...

I can't believe it's coming up to three years since I threw away my old life and began my new one. And my word what an adventure I've had! I think I will now call myself a 'happy homeless person'. I have no home, no furniture, no career, no routine and no commitments. And I've never been happier. I don't know what I'm doing from one day to the next, other than walk Milo. I make plans and I change plans, I look forwards, backwards and sideways, I take one day at a time. I may not have found my happy ever after but I'm having a damn good time looking. I've lost friends and found new ones, I've visited places I'd never heard of and created memories to hold forever. I'm so lucky and appreciate it every day.

Last week I was in Portugal and tomorrow I will be in London. Today I am here. Here is always the best place, it exists because it's where you are and I reckon we are always where we are meant to be. So, who knows where I will be in another three years other than 'here'! Haha just read that back... It actually makes sense in my head...

Not quite living on a park bench yet...


When Milo thought he was coming to Portugal with me...


Don't tell Milo...


Real friends count... 


Milo and Me chilling 'here'...

2 comments:

  1. You're looking great and sounding so happy Nicci. I've just started reading your book, i just know i'm going to enjoy it. Love from Pat & Jake.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Pat! I do hope you enjoy my book and Jake xx

      Delete