Sunday 13 May 2018

TV appearances & Book tours, all in a day's work...

I'm off on a mini adventure tomorrow, with Milo, in the Beast. We intend to head towards Dumfries and visit our good friend Paul (a character in my book no less!). The Beast is desperately in need of a good run and having been spruced up a bit he is now fit to travel (RAC on standby). Pip has made me some fab posters for my windows, promoting my book 'Milo, Me and the Beast' which will be quite apt as we three hit the road!  A bit like a mini book tour of self promotion. I've had more super reviews on Amazon and couldn't be happier with the feedback I've received so far. (Still need more though!).

The weather forecast looks promising for the week and I've stocked up on essential provisions: coffee, chocolate and crisps. Hopefully I will find a lovely quiet spot and get some more writing done on book two ~ The Middle...

I'm in need of a rest after last week.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to say too much about it, but going by my photos I look like the new Pat Butcher wannabe for Eastenders haha! TV scheduling is a nightmare I have recently discovered, but all will be revealed in time... (Could be a long time!)

The Beast promoting himself...


Wave if you see us...


Pat Butcher wannabe...


My own private dressing room...


Should have taken my rollers out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment