Thursday 26 April 2018

Portugal and London without the face-lace...

Yeay I'm off to Portugal on Monday for a few days of well earned rest. Because that's what us authors need haha! I'll get to catch up with good friends and revisit some of my favourite places. I'm so excited. Unfortunately Milo can't come with me this time, so he is having a Nana holiday and will no doubt be spoilt rotten. I'm hoping to catch some sunshine because the two days we got here just weren't  enough. I'm all prepared ie fake tanned, legs shaved, eye lashes lifted and even moustache waxed! My diet is also in full swing ie I'm now taking my wine with soda!

My book is doing really well by all accounts. The feedback I've had so far has been so touching, some people are just lovely. I've had some super reviews on Amazon, although I still need more. Apparently even bad reviews count on Amazon, I can't quite get my head round that one but Heyho.
I'm still feeling quite proud of myself as I've been told some people publish books and don't sell a single copy.

My funny conversation with Pips boyfriend last night:
"My pal and his wife just got a great deal at that new hotel" He told me.
"Was that with groupon?" I enquired.
"No, just the two of them..." He replied. Aw bless him!

So sunny Portugal here I come, immediately followed by a mini adventure to London ~ exciting details to be revealed very soon ...

When I sunbathe near Milo...


Two of my amazing reviews...



No comments:

Post a Comment