Friday 6 April 2018

My Labour of Love...

Is it just me or does anyone else have to use the very same finger when doing copy and paste on a touch screen? It's like I believe the words are actually stuck to the tip of that particular finger! Okay I'm losing the plot. I'm not savvy when it comes to modern technology, I just muddle through. So I apologise in advance for any errors in my book. If it's upside down or back to front it wasn't intended to be. I duly followed all instructions, with many a meltdown, learning everything along the way.

So my book is now live. I have ebook and paperback, although I'm not entirely happy with the cover I created. I might have to redo that bit at some point. In the meantime I will take onboard any feedback, criticism, constructive comments, practical advice, just about anything anybody has to say. A review is a review good or bad I need them. I've learnt so much already and am well aware I have much more to learn. So 'hit me with it' and I'll try not to cry out-loud!

It's been a labour of love and now I have my 'creation'. But, like bringing a child into the world I am now panicking for it. What if it's 'not quite right' what if 'it's ugly' what if no one 'loves it like I do'?
And there we have it ~ I Love It. And that's all that matters. Isn't it...?

My Labour of Love...


'L' is for Love...

Milo, Me and The Beast ~ Love...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicci, i've followed your blog from day one & ordered your book, can't wait to start it, looking forward to some early nights curled up with "Milo, Me and The Beast". Love from Pat & Jake the dog. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, it's people like yourself who've kept me going, I hope I don't let you down! Love to you both xx

      Delete