Friday 13 April 2018

No news is good news, right?...

Friday 13th. Not classed as unlucky in my family. It's my mums birthday today and my son was born on the 13th, he even had his 13th birthday on a Friday the 13th. So today is a good day. But for some reason I feel a bit down. It could be all this rain of late, trudging through the mud every morning with Milo is not much fun. I can't wait for the warm weather that is apparently arriving next week, I miss my toes, I haven't seen them for months. And I can't wait for some days away in the Beast. Now he's had his heart transplant he's good to go. We had one night last week, locally, and he performed just fine.

I think I'm also worried about my book. I've not had any feedback yet, other than from family, so am unsure if it's any good. I did for a moment think it was doing well until I realised it was my mum who had ordered numerous copies! Apparently you need a certain amount of reviews on Amazon to appear in any search. I've got 2 so far, one from sister Pip and one from bestie Sue! Not quite competing with JK yet but I'm still only in week one.  So, for now I will choose to believe that no news is good news...

Happy Birthday Mummy...


The Beast having his heart transplant...


Our night in the Beast...


Chocolate, wine and a 'good' book...

No comments:

Post a Comment