Wednesday 3 January 2018

Apparently Cuckolds don't require medication...

Well hello 2018 nice to meet you. 2017 ended with Milo, me, my sister Pip and her partner all in the Beast on the top of a hill in North Wales. It was a last minute decision and a good one at that. We cooked a lovely meal had copious amounts of alcohol and watched all the fireworks in the distance. I had to do a breathalyser test in the morning before leaving and it was like waiting for a pregnancy result. Negative! No immaculate conception for me.

2018 has started with me full of cold and yet feeling rather positive. This year I really must focus on what I actually want. Last year I fear I sat waiting for things to happen and they didn't. So it's up to me to pull my finger out and achieve. I'm still determined to meet my soul mate, I swear he's out there somewhere. I just have to root through the oddballs I seem to attract. One of which was a 'Cuckold'. This was a new one for me, I'd never heard of it. He said he'd been Cuckold for over 20 years and asked me, via Tinder, if I was familiar with it? I had to google it, I was thinking along the lines of diabetes or epilepsy. Hmm.. No! He is a gentleman who would actively encourage me to be with other men during our relationship. His pleasure would be sexual humiliation. Sadly he'd have a long wait being with me, I've spent years trying to find just one man I fancy never mind a regular supply!

Also this year I really hope I can publish my book. The 'untold' bits of my blog. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Haha. I'm currently in talks with a publisher so fingers crossed I'm not let down again. I've got some exciting things happening this year involving Travel, TV and Writing. I just hope I can squeeze a wedding in too...!

Love my Beast...


Not pregnant just fat...


Feeling positive...


Family...


Happy New Year... 

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Maggie, hope you keeping warm in all that snow! xx

      Delete
  2. let me see your manuscript when it's done before you send it to the publisher or editor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on a rather old and tired iPad and no doubt have an abundance of errors! 'Oh how I wish I had Word' ...
      My manuscript won't be anything like any of your erotic books Robin! X

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Nicci to you, Milo & your lovely family. Love the photos. All the very best for 2018. Love from Pat & Jake.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Pat & Jake X Hope it's a good one for you :)

      Delete