Sunday 30 July 2017

I think I'm going to just Be...

I think I think too much. I spend all day thinking, I go to bed thinking and I wake up thinking. I have so many thoughts running through my head I lose track of the original thought. I think about the past, the present and the future. When I try to stop thinking I only start to think about what I'm not thinking about. So I'm going to stop thinking and just Be. I think.

This is all most likely down to the fact that I've had two wonderful years of adventure and now I've stopped. I'm not on a journey anymore and I'm at a loss. I feel it all happened so quickly I wonder if it happened at all. I'm probably just sulking that the party's over and in my head I'm still dancing. Like Cinderella I forgot about the midnight curfew. Which is quite ironic as I'm working as a cleaner, living with my sister and praying my Prince Charming will turn up with my glass slipper! Although my glass slipper is more of a Wellington boot, my sister is not ugly and I don't have small woodland animals helping me clean.

Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to be receiving some help from Love Guru James Preece. I can't find Prince Charming on my own and I can't be chucking welly boots at random men in the woods. So I've enlisted professional help and I'm feeling quite positive... I think...

Always dancing...




Professional help...

4 comments:

  1. And you never mentioned Milo!!!
    Welcome here any time
    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ann lovely to hear from you, hope you and Tara well X
      Milo spending his days being spoilt by my sister :) xx

      Delete
    2. Love to meet..going to Newcastle upon Tyne soon??
      Ann x

      Delete
    3. Are you driving? Not really near me but we could try meet up X

      Delete