Friday 21 April 2017

Living like a normal person...

Milo and me have been enjoying a rather 'normal' life of late. Morning walks every day in the same woods, meeting up with family and friends, cooking and cleaning and even some gardening. I bought a tray of dead pansies for ten pence and planted them in Pip's garden and overnight they came back to life, result. I'm enjoying playing 'house' and even made some curtains to hang in the window of Pip's shed!

But I do wonder how long it will be before I get itchy feet and start plotting a plan? The Beast is parked up and taking a well earned rest and I do miss him. That open road gives you a taste of freedom and a feeling of complete abandonment. I'm sure the Beast hates being parked up too.
I am lucky that I have my Rust2Rome road trip to look forward to, which I'm pretty excited about. I think maybe I shouldn't make any definite plans until after that. I mean who knows I might meet the man of my dreams on route and live happily ever after!

I'm a bit miffed because BBC Radio Scotland sent me a message asking if I'd appear on their radio talk about living in a campervan, but I didn't get the message in time. I'd have loved to chat about my Motorhome. Oh well, maybe Hollywood will get in touch and film me instead...

Enjoying coffee catch ups...



Milo adjusting to the same view every day...


Back to life...


The Beast waiting for me...

4 comments:

  1. Just take life a day at a time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Milo is missing the freedom of life on the open road with all those lovely big open spaces & beaches & meeting lots of other dogs. At least you've got your Rust2Rome trip to look forward to, is Milo going or are dogs not allowed? Love from Pat & Jake.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly Pat no dogs allowed on Rust2Rome :( but I'm sure he'll be spoilt rotten by my family :)

      Delete