Sunday 23 April 2017

A full bladder versus a shewee...

Is it possible to be attracted to a 'voice'? I met a man in the woods today who had an extremely handsome voice. I couldn't tell you what he looked like, I can't remember. But I can still hear him. I do remember, when online dating was in its infancy, I drove from Liverpool to London to meet a man for coffee because I liked his London accent. I also think one of the things that attracted me to Mr P was his voice. Maybe I need to add this attribute to my list! Or maybe not, my list gets longer everyday.

I got my T-shirt's for my rust2rome trip this week, five in all. I'm in the process of trying to create a capsule wardrobe for my trip. I've seen the experts do it. Five or so outfits from one. Mind you, after asking for advice on the rust2rome website it seems the most important thing to pack is a 'shewee'. Sharing a car with three men I hardly know makes me think I'm going to be travelling with a constant full bladder!

I treated myself to a bunch of flowers this week, they are so pretty I decided they would make the perfect wedding bouquet. I thought I'd google how to dry the flowers but Pip informed me 'I'd' be more dried out than the flowers by the time I find a husband haha. I really shouldn't be spending my money on flowers anyway, need to save my pennies. When I qualified for adverts on my blog I imagined I'd be retiring on the profits! Not made a penny yet, so if you're bored reading my blog please feel free to click on the sidebar adverts ;) ...

The shewee haha...



The T-shirts...




The wedding bouquet haha... 

2 comments:

  1. 32 years ago a female friend of mine fell in love with the voice of a business client whom she'd chatted to on the phone at work but never met so when he asked her out she went to meet him and 18 months later they married and are still as happy now as when they first met so in answer to your question it most certainly is possible to be attracted to a voice and the one for you is out there somewhere. Love from Pat & Jake. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think anything is possible nowadays Pat! Your friend gives me encouragement :) xx

      Delete