Thursday 15 December 2016

Home for Christmas...

One week today and MiloandMe will be home for Christmas. Although when I say 'home' it's not quite home. But being with family it will certainly feel like home. Even if only for a few weeks. Then to fire up the Beast and drive off to France. People have been asking me how France came about? Truth is I put an ad of MiloandMe  on gumtree and got some quite good responses. I think I've become a nomad of late, not quite sure where I belong, but certainly enjoying finding out.

I'm dreading the flight home. Flying out to Portugal Milo didn't have a clue what was going on and just went with the flow. But I fear our return journey will rekindle a memory for him and he's not going to be happy. At least he's going to receive a wonderful welcome home. For some reason my mum informs me 'we're not doing presents this year' Er no! Christmas with no presents! What's that all about? Even the smallest gift is fun to give and receive. So mum, get routing in that unwanted gift drawer you have and wrap me up something useless haha!

I'm totally looking forward to Christmas Day this year. All that yummy food, alcohol, daft board games, silly chat, new pyjamas and the obligatory photo of the dinner table. Oh and then the clearing up, the belly ache, the hangover and the 'that's it for another year'...

The only Christmassy photos I can find of Milo and me...



4 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Christmas. Looking forward to your adventures in France. What area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Des, hope you have a happy Christmas too. We are going to be in Normandy area when we reach France :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you, Milo & your lovely family a very happy Christmas. Love from Pat & Jake. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat & Jake, hope you have a lovely Christmas too xx

      Delete