Tuesday 22 November 2016

I may yet become a gangster...

I'm so enjoying writing Milos version of our adventure. I've already written the first month of my blog. It appears Milo and I are quite alike, although my focus was finding the man of my dreams whereas Milos focus was and always is about food! Maybe that's why I'm still single, Milo doesn't want to share his food.  But at the same time I do believe he has always had my back.

I've had little feed back from my ad on gumtree. I did receive a request to provide a gentleman with a regular 'massage' stating he would be happy to visit my home. I don't think I'm quite ready to turn the Beast into a portable brothel just yet! I'm also sharing a page with a man advertising himself as a gangster, proclaiming never to have grassed in his life. Maybe I should contact him and suggest a Bonnie and Clyde setup.

My worst news this week was a gruesome tax demand from the inland revenue. I'd be most unhappy if I ended up in that Thai prison due to unpaid taxes, maybe I will contact Clyde...

Me and bestie being gangsters...


Advertising alongside gangsters...



2 comments:

  1. Best looking gangsters Ive ever seen. Almost tempted to get myself robbed by the pair of you. Richard x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know where you keep the jewellery and we'll break in! ;) X

      Delete