Wednesday 16 November 2016

Our next adventure will be, here...

Many years ago when my son was very small he went for a drive with my Dad. My Dad had stopped the car and my son asked him "what's wrong Gag?" My Dad replied "we're lost" to which my son replied "we're not lost Gag, we're here..." I love that little conversation. I love even more how my Dad, God rest his soul, proclaimed nobody could ever be lost again. I often feel lost and then I remind myself I'm here, and probably exactly where I should be at any given time.

It's also like when people get really angry or frustrated when they are stuck in traffic or not being served quick enough at the checkout. I like to think it's not a delay, it's a reason. Maybe I will miss a forthcoming car crash due to my delay. Or maybe I will bump into a long lost friend due to my holdup.

So that's my outlook on life for today haha! My glass isn't half empty my glass isn't half full my glass is always refillable! And now I just have to decide what to fill my glass with. Milo and me are returning to the UK on December 22nd, Christmas with my family and then figure out our next adventure...


Life is a long and winding road...


My best friend...


Where to next co pilot... 

2 comments:

  1. Such a positive attitude and outlook Nicci

    Richard x

    ReplyDelete