Friday 28 October 2016

MiloandMe According To Milo...

I've not been myself of late. Just feeling a bit down and out of sorts. Not helped with hearing 'you're  so lucky, you have nothing to worry about, you have sunshine, you live in an idyllic location' etc etc.
Kind of makes me feel worse and unallowed to feel this way. I do believe anyone can feel anxious at any point in their life. The millionaire worrying what size speedboat to buy. The beautiful lady up-keeping  her looks. The holy man loosing his faith. We all wobble even when we seem to have it all. We are all, at some point, just holding it together on the inside and yet being perceived as sane! I think everyone in the world is just on the brink of madness. But I wouldn't have it any other way :)

So I've been doing lots of soul searching and trying to understand me. Not an easy task as I constantly change my mind or just shut down. Difficult talking to yourself when you don't want to talk about it lol. I have realised that I'm a person who likes solitude and always thought I should never admit it. But I am admitting it 'I like my own company' there I've said it! That's not to say I can't and won't be a party animal, I just know which I prefer.

I've now come up with a plan. I've discussed it with Milo and he is all for it. I'm going to rewrite my whole blog MiloandMe According To Milo. Every entry will be how Milo perceived the days events throughout our adventure.  I'm really going to enjoy doing this and feel quite focused. Now all I need to do is find a suitable quiet, rural location to park up the Beast and hibernate for the winter and get writing. Anyone in the Uk with a spare field I can borrow? (preferably with electric socket!)...


13 comments:

  1. Hi Nicci Im a wee bit behind as have also been out of kilter for about a month so havent read too much about your journey.Are you leaving and returning to uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, I lost my mojo for a while there! I miss the UK, I miss me...! X

      Delete
  2. Quite easy to get confused. What seems like Heaven still needs a purpose. You are blessed with Milo. Are you still in possession of the beast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milo is my inspiration the Beast is my home Heaven is in my heart... :)

      Delete
  3. When you miss you, you recognise your vulnerability which is strength and courage. Finding yourself whether old or new self can be a wonderful adventure. Stay kind to yourself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like the sound of strength and courage :)

      Delete
  4. If you fancy a bit of rural Wiltshire/Somerset you can park the Beast in my driveway for the winter. Milo would love Manny, my little pooch, and you would love the surrounding countryside. It really is beautiful down here just next door to Longleat. Country pubs, thatched cottages. Lord Bath wifelets everywhere, almost hippy Frome, lots of handsome army officers in Warminster, 20 miles east of Bath and 20 miles west of Salisbury, Glastonbury nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with liking your own company, I realised that was for me many years ago. Learn to embrace it. Just glad you are still all together and Milo is still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delighted to see your long awaited blog Nicci.
    That sounds like a perfect plan
    Hugs to Milo
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear that Nicci.Not sure if my message is going
    x

    ReplyDelete