Tuesday 27 September 2016

Family time...

Feeling a little lonely today. My sister Pip and her boyfriend left last night after spending a week here with Milo and me.  We loved having them here, especially as I'm so close to Pip, she just 'gets' me. And Milo was so happy having two people who adore him nearly as much as I do. It was also lovely having daily conversations spoken in English!

We did a fair bit of exploring, I also took them to all my favourite coffee stops. I even drove them to the market but silly satnav lady took us via a mountain and a farmers field. Best bit was spending a day on the beach like a proper holiday maker, sadly Milo is not allowed on the big beach. We even got in a tour of Lisbon city before their flight. Unfortunately I fell over twice, once over a small bollard whilst turning back to talk to them and then again whilst stepping (or forgetting to) through a doorway in a garage door.

I think they both enjoyed their stay at the big beach house. They both were so helpful in the preparations for the big wedding in three weeks. Casa Branca is so aptly named, we never want to see a tin of white paint again! I loved seeing them together as a loving couple. They were childhood sweethearts and reunited after over thirty years through Facebook. They are so happy together it gives me a renewed hope that I too could have that one day :)

I'm now starting to think about winter. My dream would be to find a house sit in a rural UK location and write my memoirs!...

Love my sis Pip...



Happy days...


Sisters... 


Lisbon and my new hat (thank you mummy)... 


 Yeay The Mouse... 


Fun in the sun... 

2 comments:

  1. Your turn will come young Nicci. As the saying goes. You cant hurry love.
    For you Miss Taylor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9SIKC48vg

    R x

    ReplyDelete