Monday 12 September 2016

Chatting up dead men...

Milo and me are getting quite excited as my sister Pip and her boyfriend are coming to visit us in Portugal next Monday.  Ali has a list of jobs for them to do for her in preparation for the forthcoming wedding at the big beach house (about five weeks away!) but I'm sure we'll still find time to have some fun. And I know Milo is going to be uber excited to see them.

I had a practice run to the airport today with hunky friend. We went to pick up his equally hunky friend who is visiting. I love airports but unfortunately we spent our time waiting in a petrol station so as to avoid extortionate parking charges. Makes me laugh here how people wander around the forecourt of petrol stations randomly smoking away. In the UK even if you use your mobile phone in a garage people think it will blow the place up. Anyway the airport run went without a hitch so fingers crossed I'll find it on my own when I go to pick up Pip and not end up in the Algarve. Or my illusive Thai prison!

We went to a garden centre at the weekend looking for a fountain, Ali ended up buying a selection of Buddahs which someone has now pointed out that they look like dead babies!
Me and Milo are still loving our daily walks on the beach, as yet still to find a handsome stranger. Although I did park up the Mouse this morning and noticed a man lying in the bushes in front of me. I did think he was possibly dead and upon closer inspection he may as well have been. The search goes on...

Me doing my Buddah impression...


Baby Buddahs...


Difficult to spot me here...


Dead man... 

No comments:

Post a Comment