Monday 25 May 2015

The Plan...


Well I've decided...Milo and Me are going to live in a camper van! This is very early on in the process and I don't actually own a camper van or in fact have ever been inside one, but this is what we have planned. I informed Milo this morning of my plan and I swear he looked impressed...that little lump appeared on top of his head, the one that tells me he loves me and is happy. 

So the plan.  As my work contract ends on the last day of May and I will be paid until July I have a little time on my side to prepare. Argh! Where do I start? Downsizing a three bed house with sixteen years worth of stuff into a small metal box on wheels, that's a hell of a lot of car boot sales. But like I said its just stuff. When I first left home I had one suitcase and rented a box room with two crazy men in Chester. Surely I don't need all this stuff I have acquired along the way? I need to act as if I'm going on a long holiday, pack essentials and just let go of excess baggage. Excess baggage... Beds, sofas, cooker, teddies, photos, a large collection of shoes and handbags, kitchen draws overflowing with might need that one day items, pots, pans and I haven't even got to the garden shed yet. July now seems far too close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment