Sunday 31 May 2015

The car booty that didn't happen

Well today was car booty number two.  I was sorting 'stuff' out into the wee small hours and I must say it is getting more emotional.  Am now selling 'stuff' that has meaning to me, and items that I don't even own! (Son will hopefully not miss his snooker cue!). So at midday I once again packed up the KA and headed off to the same venue as last week for a 1pm start.  But no, last week was apparently a one off bank holiday venue and alas the field was completely empty... Milo was happy, as when I returned home to take him on his walk there was only room in the car for him to sit up front with me :)
I am now a week behind raising the Milo and Me fund so will have to get my thinking cap on for ideas.  This is my first week out of work and am feeling a little scared.



No comments:

Post a Comment