Wednesday 27 May 2015

Après Birthday

Well I received the grand total of 3 birthday cards...mother,sister and daughter and Milo ate the mother card! But on a happier note I had 48 birthday messages on Facebook, does that mean if Facebook was never invented I would have received 51 birthday cards?! I'm going to kid myself that is true ;)
I had a meal with my three birthday card givers last night which was quite pleasant until my mother made it quite clear that she isn't very impressed with my Milo and Me adventure :( I am sure it is just a natural mother concern and she is thinking worst case scenario. I just need to convince her all will be fine :)
I contacted an organisation I follow called Labradors in Need and asked them if I could promote their cause on my travels with Milo (the most handsome Fox Red Labrador in the world!) I do hope they get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment