Saturday 30 May 2015

The Hangover that didn't happen

Well I'm awake with a clear head.  Works leaving meal for me did not involve copious amounts of alcohol I am pleased to say. I took advantage of the first available lift home and was in my bed by midnight. I am such a light weight when it comes to partying nowadays, must be my age, or the fact that I don't get out much! Anyway Milo was pleased to see me and was also rather interested in the blob of spilt curry on my dress!

Need to spend today organising more of my 'stuff' for second car booty for tomorrow, even though it is forecast to rain, means must...

On a high, a truly good friend I don't get to see very often made a donation to Milo and Me fund, made me feel good inside :)

1 comment:

  1. The best hangover supplement that works for me is Detoxicated. This hangover supplement works when I take 2 before and 2 after drinking. Absolutely will never drink without these again!

    ReplyDelete