Sunday 17 December 2017

The one when George Clooney came to stay...

I've had a quiet week as far as dating goes. My face has been far too scabby to inflict upon anyone. And the pain has been pretty unbearable too. So I've pretty much hidden away all this week. This gave occasion to spend more time in the woods with Milo so he's more than happy with my gruesome  face. Unfortunately the lovely fresh snow we had at the beginning of the week has now melted and the latter half of this week has been like a Tough Mudder exercise every day.

My week has been so quiet that I persuaded Pip to hunt out that old photo of George Clooney in my van. The one when I picked him up whilst he was down on his luck and hitchhiking round the UK. Obviously, being the kind hearted female that I am, I offered him my couch for the night and put a few quid in his pocket the next day. I have heard he is now 'repaying' people from his past who were there for him in times of need. Reckon he might have forgotten about me... Haha.

My week slightly improved in that I got a facebook reminder that exactly one year ago I appeared on TV with Ardal O'Hanlon in Ireland. We were filmed with Willie the Matchmaker, matching me up with Kevin. (Not the carrot)  My face says it all. And Milo farted on camera.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yOysPBwGa8I

I've taken opportunity during my quiet week to do some more book writing. It's frustrating that one minute I love most of what I've written so far and then I hate all that I've written. Also not helped by the fact I'm writing it all on an iPad which constantly shuts down mid paragraph. Without saving...

My very sore, very scabby face...


Milo time...


Can't believe George doesn't remember this night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment