Monday 15 May 2017

I feel like a man...

My Shewee arrived in the post this weekend. It's a lovely bright pink one, not the most discreet colour choice, but when needs must I won't care what colour it is. I've had a little practice and now I know how you men feel! I might even visit my son and piddle all over his toilet seat mwhaha.

This week I also got my annual hair cut. It was that or grow my arms longer, I was having trouble reaching the ends its got so long. I'm now in the process of practice packing for my rust2rome trip, can't believe I leave in less than three weeks. I'm uber excited, I think the departure from Scotland will be awesome with over 40 cars all stickered up and revving at the start line. After that I get the feeling the trip is going to be one long hangover! Our car number is 21, nice matches my age! Seems my co-drivers are nearly as crazy as me so I'm sure we'll all get on famously. I'm also depending on them to act as my wing men and find me a potential Italian/Swiss/French/Scottish/English husband enroute.

Milo is still being a little star of late. He had a little practice run of me being away as I went to London for a couple of days last week (exciting adventure unfortunately I have to keep it secret for now). The rest of my 'exciting' life has involved walking in the woods with Milo, picking flowers and forever keeping one eye open for Prince Charming. Oh and the job of private investigator I looked into appeared to be a bit mundane, mainly reading documents etc. Not quite as I pictured with me skiing down mountains with James Bond...

Necessary equipment...


Struggling to reach...


Rust2Rome number 21...


The flower I picked... 

No comments:

Post a Comment