Saturday 15 September 2018

This is Big Brother ~ Nicci please come to the Diary Room...

Earlier this year I was contacted by the producers of Big Brother asking me if I would be interested in being in this last series! Me! They asked me! They said they had researched my story and saw me as an ideal housemate, one with something to say. Well, obviously after watching last nights housemates enter the house it is apparent I'm not in there, which is a shame as free board and lodging would have been quite nice for Milo and Me. Maybe that's why they didn't choose me, because I did, at one point, ask if Milo would be able come with me? Or maybe it's down to ageism? It appears the housemate ages range from 18 to 32, perhaps a 52 year old, granny-to-be, prancing about in her bikini, would have looked out of place?! Anyway, whatever the reason is, I'm feeling pretty good with the fact that they even asked me. Although, my mum, who loves Big Brother, was mortified. "What if you use the 'F' word? "or have sex on television?" she declared. Well I rarely use the 'F' word and as for sex... another rarity in my life!

Maybe, in the future, Endemol will create a new Big Brother, one with grannies and dogs and people who haven't had much of a love life lately!
So, here I am. Not in the Big Brother house, but working in a postal room, with lots of other people, cameras on us at every angle, and my diary room is just my blog. Oh, my life...


It should have been me!!...




I reckon MiloandMe would have fitted in quite nicely...


"8.18 in the Big Brother house ~ Nicci and Milo sleep..."

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Nicci. I always watch Big Brother and there's usually either someone removed or chooses to walk out so they might send for you yet, never say never. Love from Pat & Jake.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Pat, I never say never ;)
      love to you both xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Nicci, hope Milo had lot's of treats for his birthday. How's your next book coming along? Love from Pat & Jake.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat & Jake, Milo was indulged accordingly for his birthday :) Book two is taking longer than I anticipated, forgot how much I've actually done! Hope you both well and enjoying this mild weather :) xx

      Delete